how to buy our products:
Getting financial assistance
Creative Ways to Purchase
Brain Power’s mission is to empower every brain! If you are a family in need, we want to help you creatively afford Empowered Brain.
- First, a brief reminder that your package includes Google Glass — an advanced augmented reality computerized headset. Its cost is set by Google, not by us.
- Also, we give you cutting-edge neuroscience-based software, and the benefit of years of clinical testing and engineering. You also get world-class customer service, and data reports tailored to your child’s progress.
- Other families have been successful using Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for this type of assistive device purchase.
- Learn about FSA’s from Healthcare.gov here.
- You may also be able to use a Health Savings Account (HSA) – learn more here.
- You may also find grants from organizations like The Arc, Rotary Club, autism advocacy groups, etc.
- Here are some lists of such entities: iTaalk, ASN, eSpecial Needs, and Thrive.
- Meanwhile, if you are able to, we recommend you sign up for Empowered Brain right away – while the discounts last. Be empowered!