Click each position title for more details. Apply soon.
Product and Project Management
eLearning Designer & Developer
As Brain Power LLC continues to grow and develop, our Educator Products Team is in need of an eLearning Designer and Developer to create online learning courses for our target audience. This includes enhancing our current online offerings to meet specific criteria for user engagement and interactivity, as well as working with the team to develop new course offerings based on on-going research of customer needs.
Basic Qualifications and Duties:
- 1+ Years of experience with multimedia learning development and instructional design
- LMS administration; including course development, student group creation, assignments, reporting, and troubleshooting any technical issues
- Design and develop engaging and memorable learning opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to apply instructional design theory, models, and technical training best practices.
- Experience making e-learning exciting, fun, and social.
- Create engaging and interactive learning experiences including scenarios, simulations, and games
- Export and incorporate user feedback from evaluations
- Communicate on-going production status updates to project team, including any predictable barriers impacting timely completion of deliverables
- Work in a team setting and also perform effectively independently with the ability to problem-solve complex problems
- Bachelor’s degree in education, instructional design, educational technology, or related field preferred.
- Master’s degree in eLearning, instructional design, or a related field.
- Understanding target audience (teachers, special educators, families)
- Utilize the concepts of gamification and implement to all aspects of eLearning design
- Ability to make judgment calls and suggest improvements toward achieving quality and excellence in the e-learning experience is a plus
- **Proficiency with e-learning authoring and development tools, such as Articulate 360 (including Rise and Storyline required), Captivate, and related SCORM or Tin Can compliant production tools